12.18.2011

A Colonoscopy For Chris - tmas?!?



I am pretty sure I have mentioned before: Lou Rawls is so good, he even makes Christmas music good. Great, really. It's like he's the King of Kings or something!!



Download Lou Rawls, "Little Drummer Boy"
If your heart is not putrid and upside-down and evil and filled with snuff, you should continue listening to all Rawls' Xmas goodness on YouTube . There is nary a cheeseball in there. Maybe a snowball or two...

...also, Operation SnowDump begins tomorrow! Ask Kyle, if you're intrigued: "Op S" is the secret title for all our big secret Portland plans...

Speaking of intrigued, when I began search-typing "Lou Rawls Christmas"
(because I mean it, his whole Christmas album is good, so I didn't know just which song I wanted to play)
well shucks, I got to the "C" of "Xmas", and what popped up?!?!

It's in English, as the clip title helpfully states, but let's remember:
Christmas is not just for Chris, nor just for English-speakers.
Christmas is for everybody.


Oh, by the way, I meant it when I put an enema on my Christmas list. Nuh Be Afeared: go ahead and buy me one. In fact, be really not scared:

Go for a BOGO!

No comments: